Associate in Ministry Leadership
The Associate in Ministry Leadership degree is awarded for the successful completion of a two-year program, which includes components of the General Education and Biblical Studies. Its shorter curriculum concentrates on subject matter that is general or vocational.
Our faculty is committed to helping each student discover and fulfill his or her God-given dreams, calling, and potential.
In addition to the general goals of the University, completing this program provides learning opportunities, which should enable the students to:
- Integrate biblical and theological knowledge with the practice of ministry and daily life
- Demonstrate biblical literacy and exegetical skills
- Effectively communicate the gospel
- Enter vocational ministry
- Provide a foundation of ministry in a non ministerial vocation
- Exhibit habits of lifelong learning
A complete list of courses can be found in the Academic Catalog.