Bachelor of Arts in Business Management
The major in Business Management is an all-purpose general business degree designed to prepare individuals to perform managerial functions in the public and private sectors. Students take a series of core courses in the fundamentals of economics, accounting, management, marketing, and finance. Students then balance the rest of their major with advanced courses in management, marketing, finance, and accounting.
The curriculum provides an educational experience for leadership positions in the business and professional world, and in various business ministries within the church-related, service-oriented institutions. The Christian value system and perspective, particularly as it relates to the modern business environment, will be integrated throughout the academic program.
You will learn:
- Project & organizational management principles you can apply from day one
- Develop effective presentation and interpersonal communication tools that will help you express with clarity
- Research the latest theories in business operations, human resources, finance, and marketing
- Understand ethics and ethical decision making in both for-profit and non-profit organizations
- Observe organizational culture and how it influences a corporation
- Discover the real-world challenges and solutions facing businesses today
A complete list of courses can be found in the Academic Catalog.